Viance Values Privacy
What Information We Collect
If permitted by applicable law, we may collect the following information:
Information You Provide. We collect the personal information you knowingly provide by completing an online form, registering for information or services, applying for a job, or otherwise send to us. For example, if you sign up to receive e-mail communications from one of our businesses, we collect your e-mail address and any related information you provide. If you communicate with us using the “Contact Us” feature, we collect the information you provide when you complete the “Contact Us” form.
Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser. We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the identity of your internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system and browser, the date and time of your visit, the page that linked you to Viance, LLC, and the pages you visit.
How We May Use and Share Your Personal Information
If permitted by applicable law, we may use the personal information we collect through our website:
- to provide products, information and services you request;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to improve the content, functionality, performance and usability of our website;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- to provide technical support and troubleshooting; and
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy statement or other agreement you have with Viance, LLC.
If permitted by applicable law, we may share your information as described below:
- Our Service Providers
- We may share your personal information with companies or organizations, including subsidiaries, affiliates, and other entities that perform services on our behalf, such as website support service providers and CEU providers. In each case, such third parties are required to use adequate privacy protections and may use the information only for providing services to you and/or Viance.
- Business Transactions and Transfers
- Viance or one of its’ parent companies may buy, sell, form, or otherwise reorganize one or more of its businesses or sell stock or assets, for example, as the result of a sale, merger, reorganization or liquidation. A transaction of this type may involve the disclosure of your information to prospective purchasers or partners who have signed a confidentiality agreement with Viance, LLC.
- Compliance with Laws & the Protection of Our Rights & Others
We will use your personal information to send product or promotional advertising that you have agreed to receive via email signup. Other than the purposes described above, Viance, LLC does not provide or sell your personal information to third-parties.
Location of Information
Use of Special Features or Areas of Our Website
We do not knowingly collect information from children to sell or promote our products or services. Visitors must be 18 years of age or older to submit registration, email subscription or survey information.
We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal information. We urge users to be careful with personal information while using the Internet.
Some password-protected areas of our website, require that a secure connection between your computer and our server be established. We use an encryption technology called Secure Socket Layers (SSL). A secure connection is maintained until you leave the secure area of the site. Although we use SSL encryption to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information as it travels over the Internet, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet and we cannot guarantee the safety of transmitting personal information over the Internet.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords. We have the right to assume that anyone accessing one of our websites using a password assigned to you has the right to do so. You will be solely responsible for the activities of anyone accessing our website using a password assigned to you, even if the individual is not, in fact authorized by you. If you have reason to believe that your password has been compromised or used without authorization, you must promptly change it using the functionality provided on the site.
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. In some cases, we will ask you to indicate your choices at the time we collect your personal information. If you receive email or marketing communications, you may “opt-out” of receiving e-mail and other communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe feature included in the emails we send. If you are a customer of Viance, LLC products, we reserve the right to contact you with information regarding health and safety, applicable regulations, or stewardship of our product.
Access, Update or Correct Your Personal Information
If you have created an account or a personal profile on one of our websites, you should be able to access and update some or all your personal information on your account settings or profile page. If you are having trouble accessing your information to update or correct other personal information, please contact us. We will contact you and may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will update information as requested. In some cases; however, we may limit or deny your request if permitted or required by law or if we are unable to verify your identity.
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
In order to be fully transparent and compliant with California law we offer you a complete resource guide in regards to disclosure to the “California Transparency Act.”
NOTICE: Although the information and recommendations at this Internet Web site (hereinafter “Information”) are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Viance, LLC makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use. In no event will Viance, LLC be responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of or reliance upon Information or the product to which Information refers.
Contact Viance, LLC
Effective Date: March 27, 2018