- Repels water - no need to seal or for up to three years
- Minimizes cracking up to 50%
- Keeps boards straighter
- Fights against fungal decay and termite attack
- Penetrates wood deep for long - lasting protection
- The only preservative with an integrated stabilizer standardized by the American Wood Protection Association.
- An environmentally-advanced, non-metallic preservative certified by Home Innovations as eligible products for use in achieving points toward project certification under ICC-700 National Green Building Standard.
- Preserve CA protects wood with Copper Azole (CA) and is used for both ground contact and above ground use in the appropriate retention levels. The proper use is noted on the end tag of each board.
- Formulations are used in specific wood species to attain proper retention levels for lasting performance.
- Ground contact retention levels are also suitable for freshwater immersion applications.
- Both Preserve products provide long-lasting protection against fungal decay and termite attack.
- Green certified by Home Innovations as eligible products for use in achieving points toward project certification under ICC-700 National Green Building Standard.
- Preserve CA is not suitable for direct contact with aluminum or uncoated metal products.
Ecolife and Preserve CA are backed by a lifetime warranty against fungal decay and termite attack.
Ecolife and Preserve CA are not available in all markets.