Ecolife® treated wood is the only treated wood with an integrated stabilizer standardized by the American Wood Protection Association.
Ecolife Stabilized Weather-Resistant Wood is an environmentally-advanced wood protection system, utilizing a fully integrated wood preservative with built-in stabilizer for maximum weathering protection and enhanced performance.
Ecolife is a non-metallic preservative that fights the effects of the sun and weather extremes that repels water, minimizes cracking and keeps boards straighter. Ecolife is approved for use in above ground applications that are six inches or more from the ground in certain residential and agricultural uses.
- No need to seal for up to three years due to built-in water repellency
- Significantly minimizes cracking, checking and splitting by up to 50%
- Keeps boards straighter for long-term beauty
- Less corrosive to fasteners and compatible with aluminum products, including aluminum flashing
- Lifetime Limited Warranty* protects the long-term performance of your project
Ecolife offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty* against damage from fungal decay or termite attack when installed in accordance with applicable building codes for certain residential and agricultural uses. Warranty coverage includes above ground joists, beams and framing members that are critical to the safety and performance of the structure. *See Ecolife Lifetime Limited Warranty for terms and conditions.
Here's how Ecolife makes a difference.
Look for Ecolife or EL2 on the end tag.